BACK TO TOP
on October 15, 2021
TOTAL TIME: 15 min
SERVES: 4 servings
- 2 scoops MyProgressMD chocolate whey protein powder
- ½ can coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened 80-100% cacao chocolate chips
- 2 whole ripe avocados
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour (optional)
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup cherries
- 1 ½ tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Coconut flakes
- 5 pieces of almonds or nuts
- Add water, lemon juice and tapioca flour to a medium heat pan and mix
- After 1-2 minutes add fresh cherries, mix continuously. When it boils, wait 1 min before turning off the heat. Let simmer for 2 minutes
- Heat up a small pot and pour the coconut milk. Then add chocolate and wait until it melts. Mix frequently.
- Add avocado, melted chocolate, protein powder, maple syrup, and 3 tablespoons of cooked cherry sauce to a food processor, stop mixing when you have a pudding texture
- Serve your pudding and top with coconut flakes, almonds, and cooked cherries. Let it sit in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving)
- Best to use post-workout.
Cherrylate pudding = Calories = 369.7 cal, 26.9g fat, 12.8g protein, 28.3g carbs, 9.2 g fiber