⅔ cup of greek yogurt (full-fat FAGE)
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vanilla MyProgressMD whey protein powder
- 1 scoop unflavored MyProgressMD collagen
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk (unsweetened)
- Stevia to taste
- Mix the greek yogurt, vanilla extract, almond milk and stevia in a bowl.
- Add the chia and mix.
- Refrigerate (either covered or uncovered) overnight.
- Add in collagen and the protein powder before serving.
- Enjoy your nutritious breakfast on the go!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving)
Chia Pudding = Calories= 401.41, 9.85g fat, 48.41g protein, 21.28g carbs, 1.56g fiber (19.72g net carbs).