No Products in the Cart
*To mix and match flavors of whey protein, please leave a note during checkout*
After a patient’s weight stabilizes (typically 12 to 18 months after bariatric surgery), he or she may experience weight regain. Approximately 30% of patients have some weight regain at 18 months to 2 years after their procedure. Patients who regain more than 22 lbs. from the lowest weight reached should be medically assessed. In the absence of anatomical complications, lifestyle behaviors and health habits may raise the risks for suboptimal results.
On the other hand, some patients experience a weight-loss plateau after losing 10% of their initial body weight. It is important to understand that a plateau is both normal and it is an expected part of the extreme weight-loss process. Only when it lasts more than a month or if there is weight regain then it is important to reevaluate and focus efforts towards the basic nutritional principles of bariatric surgery and to have a specific action plan like the Rescue Plan. Either a weight-loss plateau or weight regain can be very frustrating.
To take control, you need a structured plan!
This plan includes all the supplements you need for 2 weeks:
• 1 Essential Nutrition Multi bottle (easy to swallow)
• 1 Ultimate Slim Support bottle
• 1 Multi-Flora Probiotic bottle
• 1 Methyl B12 lozenges bottle
• 1 Omega 3 Once Daily bottle
• 2 Whey Protein powder bottles
May be taken whole, mixed in, or blended in a shake, or as directed by your Nutritionist.
1. Take these early in the morning:
• 1 Essential Nutrition Multi tablet
• 2 Ultimate Slim Support tablet
• 1 (up to 2) Multi-Flora Probiotic tablet
• 1 Omega 3 tablet
2. Dissolve one lozenge in the mouth right before or after any meal, once daily.
• 1 Methyl B12 tablet
If in doubt, please refer to the suggested use indicated in the bottle.
3. Replace all of your meals with the following:
• One MyProgressMD Whey Protein shake
• Eat an unlimited amount of dark green leafy vegetables*. You can blend them with your shake.