Essential fatty acids (EFAs) have a part in running virtually every vital system in the human body.
EPA and DHA support cardiovascular and brain health. Furthermore, long-term intake of dietary Omega-3s has been associated with a lower risk of arthritis, gout, and other inflammatory diseases.
This highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acid softgel contains more than twice as much eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) as many omega-3 products in a convenient one-per-day softgel.
- 1400 mg highly concentrated fish oil softgel
- Uses EPAX® fish oil, the most clinically documented fish oil in the world
- Each softgel contains a minimum of 448 mg EPA, 308 mg DHA, and 154 mg other omega-3s
- Sourced from cold water fish (Anchovies and Mackerel) off the coast of South America
- One softgel provides more than twice as much EPA/DHA as standard fish oil products
- EPAX® fish oil is certified by Friend of the Sea (FOS) for compliance with sustainable operations, from fish harvesting to finished omega-3 concentrates
- EPAX® has full traceability of fish due to their vertically-integrated company. The company's EcoVision also maintains environmental responsibility in its manufacturing and corporate facilities
- Includes natural IPP non-GMO mixed tocopherols for additional antioxidant protection of the fats
- Molecularly distilled and tested for pesticides, PCBs, and heavy metals
- Natural lemon oil flavor
- No GMO ingredients
- Double verified gluten-free
- Ideal supplement for vegetarians or those not eating fatty fish and/or those not getting enough omega-3s in their diet
Most soy allergies are actually allergies to fish protein. Our Omega-3 Once Daily is derived from fish oil that does not contain fish protein.
Store oils out of heat and light in a cool dry place.
Directions: Take one softgel per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.