PREP TIME: 5 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
TOTAL TIME: 4 hours
SERVES: one serving
- 20 gr gelatin powder (grass fed)
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of hot water
- 27 oz of coconut cream (2 cans)
- ½ scoop collagen
- 1 teaspoon of Stevia drops
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Dissolve the gelatin in water for one minute, adding it little by little.
Add the hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the coconut cream into a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the water with gelatin to the pan, let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sweetener and collagen.
- Pour the mixture into a 20x20 cm mold.
- Refrigerate until ready.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving)
Coconut Jelly= Calories= 1670, 150.58g fat, 47.69g protein, 25.62g carbs, 0g fiber (25.62g net carbs).